Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today is 15 April 2009. First day in Singapore after Thailand

Sha and I still yet to settle down our emotions from the encounters in Phuket and Bangkok. Although we went separate ways at most of the time, we got different encounters which leave behind a strong memories. As for his stories, please refer to his blog:)

As for me, I had greater experiences and fun in Bangkok. Meeting up with Chinese Thai and many incidents that no money could have replaced.

a) Personal Life Stories of GO GO boys;
b) Experience their personal life;
c) Had fun with them;
d) Got experiences of the 'stars'
e) Experience in fighting incidents
f) Riding a bike at 110km/hr without helmet;
g) Eat with them (using the laundry containers for food!!)
h) and.... (only accessible for diva club member)

I believed that no tourist has ever enter into their personal lifestyle and willing to slept with them in a run-down and bad condition shophouses ba. It was a great discovery!


I am fortunate to be part of them for their New Year Breakfast!.

With such encounters, I learned that money is hard-earned and these people are selling their bodies for some petty cash. So appreciate myself for who I am, how I get my salary and BONUSES. Think about them when I going to spend any dollar!

Guys! I hope to save more money and have plans to come to visit you guys in coming July!.

like to thanks those who SMSed me when I was in Bangkok and concern of my safety. True friends are always there for u:)

a) Eddy
b) Buddy PP
c) KJ
d) Tan Kok ann
e) Jason


Good bye Thailand! Back to my stressful Singapore again.:(

No comments: