Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2nd Day Bangkok 12 April 2009 Part 2

We intend to have steamboat dinner at MK resturants but all the shopping centres and shops were closed due to the chaos. Even the BTS train station were guarded with army soldiers.

We took the BTS SiLom and had dinner at 'Noddles'. Well, the whole place there is celebrating their new year water festival and we also got wet inevitably.

We went to nearby club called DJ station. Due to the crowded situation there, we decided to go and watch GO GO boys show! Outside the street of GOGO boys towns, Sha fed the elephant and he got a special encounter from the feeding of elephant and got to know a 'special friend' of him. Bascially, we went back to Silom after the shows. As I dislike being wet, we decided to go on separate ways and I join my Thai friends for another round of KTV session after their work. hehe

Well, after the KV sessions till 8am, I went back to my apartment with 2 of my Thai friends



Beng Beng : " Wake up" haha, sleeping still can bite finger. hehe like baby.
















Sent Beng Beng back to the lodging house. Taxi charge is too expensive for them:(

No comments: