Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3rd Day Bangkok 13 April 2009

The street of bangkok was very quiet as all the shops were closed due to chaos. I went back to apartment in the afternoon and took some rest before dinner.

Sha, I and his new malaysians friends went to Chinatown for Dinner.

Nothing much to do next. I went back to Patpong and looked for my Thai friends while Sha left to other places with the malaysian friends.

It would be my last night and I really wanted to spend more time with them. I decided and gave 500 baht to Ah Ci who had brought fun for me. He refused. After some persuasion, he accepted it relutantly. The fun and experiences that he brought for me is not 500 baht can be expressed. Just a small token of appreciation.

The whole group gathered after work from different bars and left for KTV again.

And this time we had 3 bottle of liquor and cant go back if not drunk!


And also there was horse betting machine! Banned in Singapore! hehe




















He looked like one of the Korean singer?? haha





















Night club mama san. hehe















I love them all! especially......(there are some inside story. Sorry only accessible for diva club only):)












No comments: