Tuesday, January 8, 2008

8 Jan 08 Tues


aiyo....late to work again....ok la....Boss went for meeting...havent come to office...heheeeee..


Putting up Layout plan for my operation room....I soo proud of my drawing...hehe


PP:- Here comes the copy cat...hehe...



Tea break at canteen:- Saw my ex-bubby....we failed to talk to each other....is ok...i also not 'see han'


But saw Han kok...hehe...always talk about 'that G** thing' with me...


Dinner time:- When to Vivo with Melvin and eric....plan to watch Alien & Predator....but wat happened??? mel mel blurrrr king.....his complimentary ticket vaild on 14 Jan!!!...how to watch...blurrrrrr king..


We left to Kim Gary cafe...hehe...saw XX again serving us.....hehe.....still looking good and sexy......I keep looking at the....hahaha.....a nice butt...haha....a great and enjoyable dinner for me!!!...


Left home after dinner....my left leg is hurting....dont know why...if not recovering tmr....will go see doctor lor :((....now walking like cripple...haizz....Timmy 'cio' me to Bon cause Mark birthday....cant go....leg really hurting....sorx.....muack muack...


3 comments:

N|vlem said...

alamak! paiseh lah~ at least u got to see ur cutie ok! =x

Kenzo-kaikai said...

haha...true enough...hehe

Kenzo-kaikai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.