Sunday, January 27, 2008

16 Jan 08 Annual Company Dinner.




I left office 4.30pm sharp to go back change...wow liao...my newly bought shirt for the dinner is too short!.....wow liao....took sometime to 'design' myself for the dinner....ops...i late...i still got apppointment at nail palace...!.......told the gal...to make it...EXPRESS!!!....hm...


After that, is 7pm liao...took a cab there.....missed the early bird games..haiz....


When reached the foyer...everyone paid attention at me!!...soo pai sai....hmm...one NS boy's girlfriend came to me and say I looked HOT and SEXY <> she asked to take a photo with me...haha....i felt soo celebrity....hehe...


I thought after being in the organising committee for 3 yrs...time for me to rest and enjoy this yr....but what.....got asked to stage to perform...and another time nomination as best dress...aiyo

the HOD and my boss saw me on stage with blue lens...and black nails.....hello...dont mistaken for that...I just being 'in' on japanese style and fashion....


...pls give me a break...haiz...as usual, get nothing for lucky draw...but got 3 glasses of red wine..hehe


As usual....like to take photo with DI DI...



1 comment:

N|vlem said...

good lor.. got wine to drink...