Tuesday, January 15, 2008

13 Jan 08 Sun











































Slept whole day....very tired after the sat dance.....
Going for Movie with Wanti jiejie. But evening time, the super XX friends called me to go St James at 10pm as there is NUM show......sorry......Wanti jie jie...got 'airoplane' you again....very soory...

hm...10pm..went to St James...got VIP priority entry...I saw the boucer checking ID....opss...I forget to bring my ID...Mel Mel brought me back to take my ID.....ended up......bloody hell....didnt check me....chey.... wow liao..I wear like the waiter there!!...soo embarassing....huppp
Wow liao....the show is very hmmm....They inspired me to train up liao!!!!!

After show, dance for a while till 1pm and left for homeZZZZ
























No comments: