Monday, March 23, 2009

Took leave today to blog my life. Busy Period:(

Dear my blog fans, sorry to make u keep coming to my blog but see no updates. Been busy recently with new projects and new procedure to propose. And also old stuff to handle. F+++ the old stuff! Been 3 months liao. Let see how long I need to handle my old stuff.

Some photo which I was too busy to blog previously.




This is Gernald. Just ORDed. Took the photo on his last day and also been visiting me after he ORD. Just like Desmond, just drop by and see me. Why they always come and find me after ORD? haha miss me ba! no la. U good to people, people will always remember u.

3 comments:

Ethan Pang said...

so hao lian

Kenzo-kaikai said...

what to do...Lies cannot run and Truth cannot hide.!! hehe

N|vlem said...

and so i shall see how long i need to deal with MY old stuff too?