Monday, October 27, 2008

27 Oct 2008 Boring day :(- slag at home.

Slag at home. Spend some time for self-reflection.
Relationship confession
I strongly believe in trust when coming to relationship. I learnt from my mistakes in the love that I missed before. I learned few things from the past.
a) Trust each other. Stop asking 'where are you' 'Where you going with your friends' 'I will go there and see you'. Scare he/she will run away with another person? He/she will if you start to ask such question in sms.
b) Stop being possessive. You cant be expecting to meet everyday. This doesnt mean he/she dont love u . You need to give each other space sometime. He/she have own friends to have fun and time to spend over with family members and self-reflection. If meeting you everyday, start to have no topic, also sianz right?
c) Dont lost your cool after influence of alcohol. (a) and (b) will not come in when you lost your cool after some alcohol. True colours will appear. You need to control that if not you will scare your love ones away. So control your temper and know your limit in alcohol intakes.
d) Stop being sex maniac. Sex is just a small part in a relationship. You may think I still in the old school. But it will depend if your partner 'sperspective on sex. Maybe he/she prefers least prior to sex(once in 4 months). Do that mean he/she doesnt love you if does not want to have sex with you. If yes, I think you should go and find ONS better. I would rather have the soul for me then the body. hehehehe. You got provide the romantic ambiene and right moment to tell and create bedtime story right. If not, you are at fault then.

These are my pointers that I have learnt from the fall that I committed.

No comments: