Sunday, October 26, 2008

25 Oct Saturday :- Fine day

Met up with someone (BB) used to love, to love and will be loved. Went to paragon and DFS to designer shop, Gucci, Prada, LV...which wanted me to buy the design when I go to bangkok. I dont mind buying fake stuff as requested. But I really wish to buy the geniune ones for 'BB' but must wait for occasion mah. Cant be buying it with no reason right...crazy..









Dinner at paragon basement. Went to this jap restuarant and having couple set meal. Haha. you wish! crazy! Yes I wish! hehe. Spotted by Insp Wendy. Shit! Err.. is ok not a big deal:)

After that as usual, together with BB to my common pub for drinking session. Err.. a bit high, so dont ask me what happened in the pub. As usual, sent BB back home at Simei, cab fare is bleeding @ $20 plus, luckily my buddy staying at the same codo, if not send BB and back to my house will be bleeding dry at $40plus! Crazy! So I drop by at buddy place to sleep. Thanks Buddy Patrick and wife who always supported me in this relationship.

Some photos in the pub.
eeeee SHOW OFF!!!!
















Koon and Stanley....

No comments: