Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chapter 1 : My first date for the year:)



Met Brian at 5pm. Opss...he was late for the first date....hehe... no problem.. feeling great to wait for him. It is our first meeting after many MSNs. Kind of exciting. Well... Things went well... We had Cafe Cartel for dinner. He had Grilled Chicken while Sirloin Steak for me. The service there is sucks... I handed over my card for bill but we waited about 15 mins before I can settle the bill. Ops... thats make Brian angry and asked the waitress why we need to wait so long. The waitress just gave us a smile and walked away!. Service sucks right.....


We left for movie after that. Err...Disaster movie. Kind of lame movie. But I enjoyed the most as compared to all movies that I watched for the year. You know why? Haha... you should know la.


I sent him till Punggol MRT stations and we aparted. I wished to see him enter his doorstep but I think not. That will scared him away I supposed. After all, it is our first date only...
I dont mean to hurt and disturb anyone here.
The above message is approved and cleared by the 'victim' before I blog these out.


End of Chapter 1







2 comments:

N|vlem said...

lemme guess... Plaza Sing cafe cartel? hahaha

Kenzo-kaikai said...

ya...everything he report to you is it....hehe