Monday, September 15, 2008

16 Sept 2008

It been sometime i last put my feeling in this blog. Pls accept my apology for not updating. Quite busy with instruction to do a 'Lego'project. Worried about that it will be change frequently as the instruction is reviewed often. Quite confused with instructions.

Luckily I planned to go for 3 days supervisory course. Starting today till Wed. Some time of 'get away' from office. But I missed my fishes, hope my staff will feed them.

Today , first day of the course. It is great to bring up matter to my Director. I think that it is absurd to ban handphone with camera in workplace. Guideline mentioned that we can bring in handphone w/o camera but my company provide official handphone with camera function!!...ironical and absurd right...:( haiz....that workplace must have someone like me who think like a general but work like a soldier...hehe..Director seem to understand how I feel and decided to ask views from the floor.....He quite democratic. He will amend the guideline by the number of wining votes!!...

His management style is different from other directors or staff units who are autocratic. Current system is :- I plan, I instruct and you do!.....this director is ...you say, we discuss and we implement!!! His style is more of we, we, we than you, you , you........This create more ownership of our workplace. Great to have such director:)

No comments: