Monday, July 13, 2009

My next second half of the year

I planned for some things to happen and some of them may not happen...

1) Plastic surgery (Face off)
2) Plastic surgery (Lipo)
3) More assets
4) Less liabilities
5) Tattoo
6) Study hard for exam
7) In a new job
8) Get a Student-type tenant
9) Have a great birthday cum Christmas, Reunion all my ex-students...
10)Invest on something that will help me get more money! keke

You may ask since I already 30, why never hope for a relationship. hmm

For 10 wishes to fulfill, I rather give up relationship. Relationship is something that I never want to be involved. "Love is blind, and to see it with your heart."

I came across many people from different relationship. Most of it or almost all, have made me lost hope in relationship. Some evidences includes

a) Divorcees
b) Increase in maintenance suits
c) Family counselling sessions
d) Youth Got pregnant after irresponsible
e) Gay causal sex with many different partners (Does not discriminating PLU gay lovers)
f) thinking back on my ex...when I yet to forget..Fuck! still thinking back@@! Someone please slap me!

Maybe Fate will be the one that bring love to me. Hopefully.......

I got one....but hopefully this one that is real...:(

No comments: