Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Day:- Quiet night


Bought a Gucci Sling Bag for myself!! hehe. Wanted to get the Gucci lanyard for my security pass. But all out of stock! bloody hell!

Total Gucci assets:

Gucci Classic Bag :- $1060
Gucci Sling Bag :- $350
Gucci Black Belt :- $480
Gucci Black Shoes :- $650

Haha:- New year shopping list:- Feb:- Gucci Lanyard, April Bonus:- Gucci Wallet, Jul bonus:- Gucci... err watch?? See how la...hehe

Dino:- YOU STILL OWE ME THE GUCCI HANDPHONE STRAP FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! P




A quiet night with Brian. Decided to meet me for a last minute movie "Bedtime stories" and a short drink at Acid Bar listening to live music. Wow great lovely music. so romantic right...hehe.

I then sent him back to Punggol. Thanks for the great night for two significant days. :) always knowing u be there for me when needed u:)

No comments: