Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 3:- Night Entertainment Time

After dinner, we went back to change. The underaged guys and gals trying to wear a bit mature...haha...

We went to G-Star at Rachada Soi 8 next to Hollywood. The whole Rachada comprises of a lot of discos and pubs. It is an entertainment hub and a lot of young boy..and man(me). At G start, the age limit is 20. Haiz. nevermind, I spoke to the manager that we are tourist and we will open a bottle liquor if he allow 4 of us to go in. Witout further, we entered. hehe. A bottle of liquor with 8 mixutres cost 1,400baht which is amount S$50/-! cheap right. We are brought to a reserved table. haha, so VIP.

The music is a bit Thai, some music are like PH but more to techno. I am ok with it as I trained to everything. Haha I once a canto and sparks siao leh. However, the rest does seem to like the place. hmm. Ok I promised them that will leave after half bottle.

After some heavy drinking, I see something that makes me hurt, sad and angry. I decided to leave after reached the half bottle. We pass the remaining bottle to the next table that we cheered few times.

I see something strange in the cab again while on the way back. I felt uncomfortable. Maybe I am drunk and see wrongly. Hope all these are just misunderstanding and I am too sensitive.

Upon reaching the hotel, I went to bath and slept immediately, not saying goodnight to anyone. I pissed off.

No comments: