Monday, November 3, 2008

1 Nov 2008. It is time for proposal of patching love

at 0030 hrs, I proposed to BB via SMS if we could patch back our relationship.haha Ok will share wat I typed in the sms

"1 Nov Last year, same date today was when we attached. After weeks, thks for giving the chance to mend wat I have preciously lost. Can u consider us to patch back our relationship so that I can protect n love u more than ever:)"

Eeee.. you guys wanted to vomit right...haha....too bad. I am always thick-skinned when in love lor.

In the evening before meeting BB for dinner at Swensen and pubbing, still remembered I mentioned the bag that I said not nice, haha. I went to buy and BB was very surprised when I presented the bag. BB kept asking friends if the bag nice. Errr I can feel that BB start to dont like the bag....:(

At 2323hrs, The reply was okay:) yeah I officially attached and to take care someone I love most. Erh, you wanted me to post BB and my photos? Sorry Never!, I will never do that. BB dont like and preferred low profile ok.. ...haha. you wait long long.

No comments: